Thursday, September 9, 2010

NFL Sim Capper 2010

After much deliberation and procrastination I've decided to stick around for another season. I have a pretty demanding work schedule so it's yet to be seen which services I'll be able to provide, but after a couple of weeks things should be up and running.

If you've been to this site before, welcome back!

If you're new, feel free to look around ... check out a typical post from last season:

WEEK 15 PICKS, STATS & FANTASY

Every week I post a spreadsheet with Straight Up, ATS, and O/U picks, individual matchup analyses, stats generated by NFLSim, and fantasy recommendations based on those stats.

NFLSim needs some initial stats to run its simulations so there won't be any picks week 1. Things get rolling starting week 2 so check back in a few days!

As always, feel free to shoot me an email with any questions/comments.

Jonathan
The Sim Capper
simcapper@gmail.com

2 comments: